Our mission is to preserve our oceans, coastal habitat and wildlife we all enjoy.
And this is only possible thanks to people like you!
If you believe in our cause which is to preserve our ocean, wildlife and educate the general public, please consider making a general donation by clicking on the DONATE button below or by sending us a check. This donation will go directly towards our current programs in need including:
Secured payment via PayPal.
If you wish to send a check, please make it payable to: Pacific Beach Coalition *Mail to: Pacific Beach Coalition Attn: Lynn Adams, PO Box 932, Pacifica, CA 94044
We are also accepting donations via Venmo! Find us by searching for Pacific Beach Coalition. Thank you 💚🌊🐟
All donations are tax deductible.
The Pacific Beach Coalition is now a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization and we changed our name to PACIFIC Beach Coalition. We are currently in the middle of our re-branding. Your donation is tax deductible to the extent allowable by law.
Other Ways to Donate
Choose Pacific Beach Coalition at these different stores or websites:
Sport Basement: Tell them that you want to support us at the time of purchase
Ebay for Charity: Choose us as your non-profit when buying or selling items
1% for the Planet: Become a partner to give 1% or more of your profit
At your company: Sometimes companies offer donation match, don’t forget us!
Where Your Donations Go
- $75 pays for 1 naturalist at a beach cleanup to educate our volunteers about our local environment, wildlife and marine debris.
- 100% of every dollar donated goes directly to support environmental programs to reduce litter, improve habitat and connect people to the earth. We’ll provide you with an annual summary of the direct results associated with your donation.
- For $10 per volunteer, each individual is provided with supplies including a pick-up stick gloves and a bucket. A volunteer picks up an average of 6 pounds of trash/recycling and 45 toxic cigarette filters and forever joins the Earth Hero team.
- For under $25 per student, we bring elementary aged school children to local beaches for cleanups and environmental learning.
- $900 pays for a new trash can for a beach site.
- $55 pays for a gardening tool and a heavy duty pair of gloves for habitat restoration.
- $5 pays for a native plant.
- $250 pays for 1 school assembly.
- $5000 pays for a classroom to go to the beach to get onsite education (transportation, insurance and naturalists).
- $1500 pays to get a new monthly beach cleanup started at a new beach.
|Street to Beach Cleanups
|In just two months volunteers have cleaned over 200 miles and stopped over 5000 pounds of trash from going to the ocean
|Environmental Lessons Plan
|Empowering kids to take action to protect the natural world while reinforcing core scholastic skill-set
|Habitat Restoration Field Trips
|Providing underprivileged kids with the chance to learn about beach ecosystems and help to restore them to their natural states
YOUR 2023 DONATIONS AT WORK
- Organization of 10 beach cleanups & 1 habitat restoration event per month with supplies and a team of site captains and junior site captains from Daly City to Foster City and Half Moon Bay.
- Restoration and conservation of the native coastal trail in Pacifica with educational signage from Linda Mar to Rockaway.
- Maintenance, storage and purchase of new supplies for weekly beach cleanups and habitat restoration events.
- Management of our team of certified naturalists hired to provide education to all the volunteers who come to our events and beach cleanups.
- Organization of this year’s Earth Day and Coastal Cleanup events inspiring hundreds of volunteers with team of site captains and certified naturalists.
- Organization of assemblies in classrooms and related lessons and resources to teach students and parents about marine litter and this year’s Earth Honoree, the Nudibranch.
- Ongoing creation of educational materials for teachers and home schooled children.
- Yearly Butt Blitz campaign to increase awareness about cigarette filter litter and collection with recycling of 73,864 filters per year.
- Ongoing coordination of a youth program engaging 10-15 teenagers to lead ecological activities with their peers and schools.
- Year round organization of the Street to Beach program involving thousands of volunteers in and outside of the Bay Area to cleanup their happy place.
- Approval of 350+ community service hours for students doing their own cleanups from all over the West Coast.