Our mission is to preserve our oceans, coastal habitat and wildlife we all enjoy.
And this is only possible thanks to people like you!
If you believe in our cause which is to preserve our ocean, wildlife and educate the general public, please consider making a general donation by clicking on the DONATE button below or by sending us a check. This donation will go directly towards our current programs in need including:
- Beach cleanups to remove marine litter – See our volunteers in action
- Habitat restoration to help the wildlife- Check out the amount of invasive plants we pulled out
- Cigarette butt – 188K butts counted and removed from our streets and beaches
- Students education – This year we educated 7,500 students and teachers from 21 schools!
Secured payment via PayPal.
If you wish to send a check, please make it payable to: Pacific Beach Coalition *Mail to: Pacific Beach Coalition Attn: Lynn Adams, PO Box 932, Pacifica, CA 94044
We are also accepting donations via Venmo! Find us by searching for Pacific Beach Coalition. Thank you 💚🌊🐟
Note: The Pacific Beach Coalition is now a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization and we changed our name to PACIFIC Beach Coalition. We are currently in the middle of our re-branding. Your donation is tax deductible to the extent allowable by law.
If You Don’t Like to Donate Money
We understand that some of you might not like the idea of donating money to organization. So, we created two wish lists via Gooddler.com that are full of supplies that we need to support our beach cleanups and habitat restoration programs. Thank you, and happy shopping! http://pacificbeachcoalition.gooddler.com
Programs in Need – HIGHLIGHT:
$75 pays for 1 naturalist at a beach cleanup to educate our volunteers about our local environment, wildlife and marine debris.
$25 pays for 1 bucket, 1 pair of reusable gloves and pick up stick good for a volunteer at a beach cleanup.
$900 pays for a new trash can for a beach site.
$55 pays for a gardening tool and a heavy duty pair of gloves for habitat restoration.
$5 pays for a native plant.
$250 pays for 1 school assembly.
$5000 pays for a classroom to go to the beach to get onsite education (transportation, insurance and naturalists).
$1500 pays to get a new monthly beach cleanup started at a new beach.
– Hire 1 naturalist for every beach cleanups organized
– Organize 25 free school assemblies
– Plant 3000 new native plants
– Start a cleanup at 6 new beaches
– Get 2 classrooms to the beach
– Get supplies for 50 beach cleanup volunteers and 20 for habitat restoration
– Get one new trash can at a beach in need
Native Habitat Restoration & Plant Fund – Help Us Reach Our $5,000 Goal
Donations go directly to the removal of non native invasive weeds, purchasing and nursing native plants to create a more biologically sustainable beach.
Tobacco Litter Reduction Education Initiative Fund – Help Us Reach Our $3,500 Goal
Help keep our beaches clean by preventing toxic and harmful tobacco litter (cigarette butt) pollution. Make a contribution to the Tobacco Litter Reduction Education Initiative which launched during Earth Day of Action 2014. Support our current public education and field campaign to increase awareness about reducing the #1 littered item in the environment, and to install butt litter collection receptacles along Pacifica’s coastline.
YOUR 2018 DONATIONS AT WORK
- Counted over 14,000 volunteers – All 2018 accomplishments here
- Coastal Cleanup Day: 1,478 volunteers came and picked up 3,624 pounds of trash – Full report here
- EcoFest: 5,500 visitors learnt about how to preserve our ocean and coast line
- Earth Day of Action: 3,588 pounds of trash and over 12,000 cigarette butts picked up – Full Report here
- Community Events: Organized 2 free events for the community. Our speakers talked about the Sea Stars and our local wildlife
- School Assemblies: Our speakers went to 21 schools and educated 7,500 students and teachers about our ocean and the Sea Stars
- MLK Day of Service: Planted native plants and removed weeds in Pacifica