More Educational Resources
We provide additional sources of insightful information from our partners.
Other Educational Resources:
- The Life Cycle of Trash
- Learn what is Marine Debris
- Thank You Ocean
- 50 Ways to Help Save the Ocean
- Surfrider’s Beachapedia – Useful tools and info to help communities make a positive impact on their local beaches
- NOAA’s Marine Debris Factoids – FAQs about marine debris
- Guide to Cigarette Litter Prevention
- Californians Against Waste
- Quick Tips for Greening Your July 4th
- Ways to reuse and reduce our plastic consumption
- Keep America Beautiful – What you can do to prevent litter.
- 5 Gyres – Plastic pollution reduction in the world’s oceans.
- Earth 911 – Practical solutions to environmental issues, including the “Find Recycling Centers” guide or how to recycle your no longer wanted clothing items
- It takes 2,700 liters of water to make a cotton shirt
- Learn about the apparel industry’s environmental impact
- SpeakDolphin’s Clean Ocean Dolphin Poster Poster designed to inspire the lives of marine animals by cleaning up litter in our water environments.
- Keep California Beautiful Beach Party – Keep California Beautiful
- Bag the Plastics – Sea Turtle Restoration Project
- Don’t Think of A Plastic Bag! by Green Sangha
- Plastic State of Mind (parody) by Ben Zolno
- The Majestic Plastic Bag – A Mockumentary – Heal The Bay
- The Bay vs. the Bag – Save the Bay
- Flows to the Bay – San Mateo County Pollution Prevention Program
- Earth Day Network