More Educational Resources
Learn More About Protecting Our Beaches, Ocean & Wildlife
Track your plastic footprint! With this table, you can get a great idea on how much plastic you consume everyday at home. Print it, and let us know how you did!
We provide additional sources of insightful information from our partners.
Other Educational Resources:
- The Life Cycle of Trash
- Learn what is Marine Debris
- Educational resources from the California Coastal Commission
- Surfrider’s Beachapedia – Useful tools and info to help communities make a positive impact on their local beaches
- NOAA’s Marine Debris Factoids – FAQs about marine debris
- Guide to Cigarette Litter Prevention
- Californians Against Waste
- Quick Tips for Greening Your July 4th
- Ways to reuse and reduce our plastic consumption
- Keep America Beautiful – What you can do to prevent litter.
- 5 Gyres – Plastic pollution reduction in the world’s oceans.
- Earth 911 – Practical solutions to environmental issues, including the “Find Recycling Centers” guide or how to recycle your no longer wanted clothing items
- SpeakDolphin’s Clean Ocean Dolphin Poster Poster designed to inspire the lives of marine animals by cleaning up litter in our water environments.
- Keep California Beautiful Beach Party – Keep California Beautiful
- Bag the Plastics – Sea Turtle Restoration Project
- Don’t Think of A Plastic Bag! by Green Sangha
- Plastic State of Mind (parody) by Ben Zolno
- The Majestic Plastic Bag – A Mockumentary – Heal The Bay
- The Bay vs. the Bag – Save the Bay
- Flows to the Bay – San Mateo County Pollution Prevention Program
- Earth Day Network