Nudibranch Module, Free Lessons & Activities for Teachers and Homeschooling
These lessons and activities have been created by teachers for teachers and people who want to learn about these wonderful little marine slugs while having fun. They include topics such as Biology, Science, Art, English, Climate Change, and Math. We’ve compiled virtual lessons, videos, and resources here to make it easy for you to bring nudibranchs into your classroom. Please explore!
1. Register Your Classroom or Home Schooling Practice
Bring these sea slugs into your classroom or at home!
To helps us create more free materials in the near future, please register and by doing so, you can get free buttons, stickers and bookmarks for each student/youth.
2. Nudibranch Module and Activity Book for Teachers and Homeschooling
Ready to download with printable worksheets, and ideas for follow-up lessons to keep the learning going year-round!
The Pacific Beach Coalition’s 2023 Earth Honoree is the nudibranchs. These small creatures teach us about biology, climate change and so much more.
We’ve compiled a virtual lesson plan to bring the nudibranchs into your classroom. Register your classroom and receive free nudibranchs education module (PDF), buttons and bookmarks for each of your students (while supplies last).
Subjects covered in this module include:
3. Other Teacher Toolkit And Additional Activities to Download and Print
- Educational module about the Mission Blue butterfly with activities and extra resources
- Teacher Toolkit with different activities and worksheets to print about the Albatross
- Mission Blue knowledge page