Join The Global Movement of Generosity #GivingTuesday
- Engaged ~14,000 volunteers
- Removed (from neighborhood streets, beaches, bluffs, parking areas and open spaces):
- 16,585 lbs of trash
- 2,629 lbs of recycles
- 50,000 lbs of invasive weeds
- 137,693 cigarette butts
- Taught over 7,500 students about bees at 21 school assemblies, a record!
- Hosted 2 free educational community events
- Got featured in the Half Moon Bay and Pacifica Review Magazines, once about the Sea Stars and a second time featuring Jeff and Paxton, Mussel Rock Earth Heroes
- Designed and produced the Pacifica Earth Day of Action which included removing 3,588 lbs of trash & educated 5,500 people who attended EcoFest
- Led 1,488 volunteers for Coastal Cleanup Day and removed 3,698 lbs of trash
- Engaged over 1,194 ‘Give Back’ volunteers from Bay Area businesses and corporations
- Installed and maintained:
- 14 new Stainless Cigarette containers
- Dozens of cigarette pots near walkways and benches
Please help us do more!
A gift of $25 or more will give our all-volunteer organization the ability to purchase more cigarette container, pickup sticks, native plants and tools for habitat restoration.
Larger gifts will move us towards a more sustainable business model, the creation of infrastructure and the ability to hire dedicated staff.
Be part of this movement
Donate today to help us achieve our mission of preserving the ocean, coastal habitat and wildlife, and ending litter, through advocacy, education, community building and citizen action.
Thank you for your generosity.